Monday, January 22, 2007

My Updated Collection



I have received some very cool stuff from my overseas friend today. Wow, the packaging was splendid. Take a lookie and see what interests you...(LOL)

Some of them I have received them quite some time ago but didn't manage to take a picture to blog about it. So I dug out them and just took some pictures.

The latest stuff for today are operas from The Contemporary Legend Theatre, a SHE 1st picture book, a Fahrenheit CD + DVD + Autograph Pass + a big poster which I did not include in the picture, a Wang Xin Xin's nanyin CD.

Pictures tell alot...So just take a look at the pictures. ^^



TOTAL WOMAN, a crosstalk performance by a veteran actress Fang Fang. I saw her live performance during CNY last year at Esplanade. She was gorgeous and she was so good in her performance that I truely enjoyed the show the whole night. This DVD isn't available in Singapore. You can only get it from TW. ^^



A nanyin CD also not available locally. ^^



Very interesting combinations of different genres of Chinese Operas. The genres are Kunqu, Chuan Opera, Qin Qiang, Peking Opera, Shaoxing Opera, Cantonese Opera and TW opera. ^^

Again not available in Singapore. It is also limited edition. ^^



Cool packaging - The Kingdom of Desire. It is limited edition and is quite costly. You can't get it here too. ^^



I wanna scold Mr Postman. He folded my Aran Kei Postcard again! How could he do this to me! You don't get the same Aran Kei Postcard not even in Takarazuka. It is exclusively produced by Aran Kei Fanclub.

Please don't fold Aran into half again! It hurts!

I got Jiro's 恶作剧之吻!!! I begin to like Jiro more and more. ^^

21 comments:

Miko said...

ooh.. saw some interesting stuff~!

Anonymous said...

wow! impressive collection...would love to have some of your stuff..

amai said...

I just asked MK on msn. She said my nanyin and the opera ones interest her.
Fr: Which part of the stuff you would like to have?

Anonymous said...

The "ISWAK"... Is it DVD or VCD? DVD not available in SG wor!

A.c.

amai said...

"ISWAK"... 恶作剧之吻???

Mine is DVD. ^^

XJ also gotten hers soon. ^^

Anonymous said...

Chey... if I know you have lobang would have asked you to get for me already!

A.C.

amai said...

Huh???? U meant you have already bought this show but in VCDS?

Anonymous said...

No la... I ordered DVD from internet.

Anyway, this yr the same old cast is going to act in ISWAK 2... not sure if Jiro is in or not leh..

A.C.

Anonymous said...

hahah.. mai - one look at the collection and we know that u r a gal with vast interest! so cool lor... from Jap show, to tw idol show, to chinese opera, to taka...

I also bought some stuff recently ~ not as impressive and exclusive as u lar.. but i thk i shall blog abt it too! But alas, some of my new korea shows which i not yet even watch are with ah bee, top and huay leh... so cant take pics of those :(

Btw, i bought quan de tokyo juliet today ~ haha! Actually my original intention is to buy iswak ~ but i received a good news! SH said she is giving me the Iswak dvd!! So hehhe.. i used the money for juliet ... But i not yet watch the show ..dun dare to watch cos heard quan didnt act well and image also dun suit him.. so i scare watch liao wil faint! But anyway, i still bought it cos i simly couldnt resist .....LOL

AC - u ordered from Net? Then it must be ex lor? My colleague sometimes order things fr net. They said ex... U highly recommended this show so i thot u have this show liao...xj

A.C. said...

I watched from youtube mah...
Ya, TW DVDs are very expensive.. overseas postage even more ex!! Anyway, Amai, if in any case my order didn't materialise, are you able to get one for me? Hee...

A.C. said...

The one by 汉唐乐府 is "荔镜奇缘" or something right? I've been looking for this! I think it should be a very solid performance... combining 南音 with 戏曲, but it's not exactly 梨园戏.

amai said...

XJ: My colleague watched the "Tokyo Juliet". She said it wasn't Chun's fault if he didn't do well because the story plot sucks. But if you are Chun's fan, this show is still very desirable cos Chun is good-looking. (LOL)

AC: Dun think you wld want the DVDs cos they are china-produced. The nanyin DVDS are gifts from my TW friend who told me that they are very good. ^^

A.C. said...

no wonder.. I've never seen that kind of cover before, and I remember the Taiwanese version one has got a thicker packaging.. I've heard a bit of this "荔镜奇缘" from the net... not bad!

Miko said...

Yah, me too also more interested in the li jing qi yuan among amai's collection. maybe I will go around asking if anyone has it too.

Anonymous said...

mai.... i sneak previewed epi 1 of juliet liao!

Agreed.. story line not so good... but.... Quan still as handsome lor!!

Actually when he first appeared, he is tie hair de. But later he put down his long hair... i suppose so as to look more like play boy. Actually i thk he is not really a play boy inside. He is more of a fashionable, greatlooking cheeky guy who is popular among the girl students.. Haha.. but can see he has reserved a space in his heart for the lead girl whom he knew from 5 years old... So... Ok lar, a bit better than i expected..

So...shall continue 2n haha. I pass to u this Sunday k!

Anonymous said...

haha...interested in quite a few, one of them is WOMAN xiang sheng

A.C. said...

Taiwanese Xiangsheng is not so much like China Xiangsheng... China Xiangsheng is still rather traditional, in my opinion... but in Taiwan, they can combine it with drama, and all I can say is... it's very unique!

amai said...

Fr: Good taste! The Crosstalk on "TOTAL WOMAN" is excellent. I saw it live last year!

XJ: My interest usually lies in Performance Arts. I open myself to all kinds of performing arts. I even went for a German Elisabeth Concert thou I may not understand German. But the Germans sing so well!!!!

I think I have very good overseas friends who are willing to help me in acquiring the stuff I want. As long as they know that I want, they will try.

Previously I used to help to get for other friends but now I hardly want to do so. Not that I am selfish, just that some unhappy incidents happened. There were cases like dishonoured payments and in the end, I have to pay which I think isn't fair on my part.

After much scolding from ML and advice from my oversea friends, I get my own stuff only unless my friends are trustworthy enough not to let the above incidents happen again.

Hehehe...I'm sure ML will be the first to disagree because she always get good lobangs for me too via her overseas friends. ^^

My belief ;

If you treat your friend nice, you will be treated the same way in return.

amai said...

I have not watched any of the nanyin yet tho I know they are excellent.
I havent had the time to pack my stuff...some were lying all over the place.

Those stuff that I loaned out, if you hv finished , pls return to me for stock-checking.

If you hv not, it's okie to keep...

Btw, when is XJ going to watch the Golden Bowing Ball? (LOL)

XJ is now Chun Fanatic. ^^ (LOL)

Bravo Bravo Bravo!!! Let all go fanatic...Nice feeling leh!

xia said...

mai, u got xi shuo tai wan show? is it nice?

amai said...

What is "Xi Shuo Tai Wan"????