Monday, January 22, 2007

Pissed

I am pissed off with the Supreme One yesterday.
YN was pre-occupied with SY's Hana Kimi Love Diary. Perhaps she was thinking what to pen down and was not aware that Dance Class had already started.

Out of goodwill, I called out "Auntie YN" to jerk her back into the real world. It doesn't pay to be kind because the Supreme One reprimanded me that I shouldn't address YN as "Auntie YN".

I don't call "aunties" and "uncles" to any Tom, Dick or Harry. I don't mean to be rude. I only call out of fun knowing that my friends won't take them to heart.

The Supreme One isn't my friend. She is only an authority symbol. She overreacts when she becomes too protective towards "certain" people that she likes!

I am not against MS YN. So I had a little argument with the Supreme One. She retorted that I was too stubborn because I deliberately said the "taboo name".

Not that I was trying to be a bad guy or something. My tone wasn't sarcastic, just too bad, there are people who are oblivious to tones...(LOL)

To add spice to the incident, the Supreme One went into such an extent to tell the "victim" that she dislikes me calling her poor "victim" auntie.

YN was so nice to tell her that she didn't mind at all because the name made us closer to each other. But why did YN just keep quiet when I was bombarded by the Supreme One? Perhaps YN was too stunned to react?

Now I shall not use such NICE name because this name will create "tsunamis" and I shall leave all her loved ones alone and intact!

YN smsed me telling me that XJ and her were thinking of a nice nick for me. Be assured, just go ahead and think of one. Our Supreme One won't get offended and neither will I.

I wonder which one sounds more hurtful? Calling you "auntie" or " a fat huadan"?

I was so 'honoured' to be named a "fat huadan" by Her Authority.

So the morale of this story is ... The Pot Calling The Kettle Black. Alternatively, you can call it - "The Blacker Pot" (LOL)

Wa...Wa...Wa... Haha...

Back to Hana Kimi's classics ;

Mei Dui, Mei Dui,
Xi xi de mei dui,
Ah..ah... xia lai le , xia lai le

(Well-loved by KH Kimi Hana's watchers)

At least these lines made me feel better. (LOL)

4 comments:

A.C. said...

Well, all I can say is there're shades of black... XD

Hmm... The supreme One has got black halo behind her yesterday huh... heh... *wave behind* XD

A.C. said...

Oh ya... not forgetting we have our own version... "pg, pg, yuan yuan de pg... ah ah ah ah... zuo xia lai le..."... XD

Anonymous said...

Ehhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!! xj

A.C. said...

Huh what?? =X