Monday, January 15, 2007

Hana Kimi Is Now Ep 9

The Youtube is killing me with its utraslow speed.
In addition XJ is killing me with her "yayapapaya" remarks.
She remarked that she had seen EP 9 non-stop and furthermore she watched each part a few times. Grr...rrrr.....

I just can't stand watching halfway...especially when it is only one miserable episode. Imagine for 9 parts, I have taken considerable time to view only up to Part 6......

I don't think I can wait any longer...because I want to catch up with my the other show as well. (LOL)


Ep 9 is a nice show. I like the part where Quan admitted his love towards Ella and Ella didn't catch his words as his words were drowned by a train that passed by them. I also like the part where Quan teased Ella when Ella got too hysterical over some insects crawling onto her arms. Quan became so light-hearted and he started to smile alot...especially towards Ella. Wow...it is so sweet to see them smiling to one another and yet not one word was said. (LOL)
Quan's shy shy smile can melt your heart. (LOL)

Xiuyi is such a poor chap. A gal from another school likes Xiuyi and asks to be his gf. In order to stop himself from putting too much thoughts on Ella, Xiuyi decides to accept the gal as his gf. But deep inside, Xiuyi is very much in love with Ella. Xiuyi is so confused...and I find him so funny and yet at the same time so pitiful.

To love someone is indeed ...painful...
To be loved is so much luckier.

5 comments:

juanjuan said...

hahha... pai say lah..

cos u know that you tube always pause every other minute ~ so i was really pleased that it can show epi 9 so smoothly just now without any jerks. thats why i watched a few more times lor..haha

Talking abt love.. actually i think its not really a sad thing to love someone leh. Loving someone can explore us to more feel and feel sweet. I think i am addicted to such feel :)
xj

amai said...

To me, I think loving someone and not being loved in return, very sad .......

No wonder XJ is so 多情~~~

Then don't get too stiffen up when your fish is going to be kissed... (LOL)

Anonymous said...

hor.... hahah, cos my wasit is very stiff..i think i dont really know how to use my wasit..

i think i will laugh ...

A.C. said...

xj: go play hula-hoops... but don't spoil them.. haha... XD

Anonymous said...

ehhh! AC u think my waist so big meh?! xj