If you want to know more, ask Auntie XJ. She has read the whole book last night.
Super Craze is Auntie XJ. (LOL)
Now we have to wait for one week to view EP 10.
I WANT MY HANA KIMI BOX SET 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ya lor. i finished reading the story book - until 5am, haha! But alas, the book is very brief. I read the 1st half of the show..some nice parts not written book. and the story book de story line also a bit different fr actual show.xj
But I wonder... is this show an interactive one, i.e. audience can get to vote for what kind of ending they prefer to see? I know in Taiwan such drama serials are quite popular.
AC...wow.. box 2 come le must tell me hor. i heard audience in tw chose to let the "secret" remains for the ending...
If i can vote, i also prefer this ending :)
YN - i downloaded epi 6-9 le. If u want and box 2 not yet come, i can pass to u the pc version 1st la. But epi 9 i took from you-tube yday - that user wanted to quickly share the show so used lower quality - so a bit blur.xj
6 comments:
ya lor. i finished reading the story book - until 5am, haha!
But alas, the book is very brief. I read the 1st half of the show..some nice parts not written book. and the story book de story line also a bit different fr actual show.xj
I want to buy set 1...how about set 2? when will it come? you-tube is very slow...
YN
I heard the box set 2 will hit Singapore this week, so just keep your eyes wide open lor! Hee...
But I wonder... is this show an interactive one, i.e. audience can get to vote for what kind of ending they prefer to see? I know in Taiwan such drama serials are quite popular.
AC...wow.. box 2 come le must tell me hor. i heard audience in tw chose to let the "secret" remains for the ending...
If i can vote, i also prefer this ending :)
YN - i downloaded epi 6-9 le. If u want and box 2 not yet come, i can pass to u the pc version 1st la. But epi 9 i took from you-tube yday - that user wanted to quickly share the show so used lower quality - so a bit blur.xj
Whatever it is, don't let it become Taiwan version of "金枕头"... "Table for two"!!
Post a Comment