
Fahrenheit rocks!!!!!!!
IMM was invaded by hundreds of Fahrenheit's fans and it wasn't a good day to shop at IMM as you could hardly "swim" your way through.
It was mad! Bizzare! Craze!

And I was one of them hoping to catch a glimpse of the boys in this uprising hot band.

AC was there too. He went earlier and I was lucky as he reserved a spot for me outside the main building but in the carpark. I was considered lucky already if not I might be sitting or standing outside the carpark area.
Craze, right? Well, that's how crazy we were!

The turnout was horrifying and quite a number of them actually queued up the night before......Absurd right? Anyway..I was absurd enough to queue 4 hours before the autograph session. (LOL)
I felt like giving up a few times. Imagine you couldn't move as you had to "sardine" in between hysterical and excited teenage girls.
Each time someone screamed, the rest would follow suit. The irony was that the boys were not even present!
I wonder how the boys feel with all the glam and screams and flashing lights shower on them?
Not easy for them as they have to meet tight schedules all the time.
The boys signed non-stop and only rested for a mere 5 min break.
It was my FIRST autograph session. I must say it was quite a tough experience and it's not a good idea to go alone. You need at least a friend to tag along so that you can take turn to go for toilet breaks...AC didn't even go for it...imagine that!
Each time I felt like giving up, I told myself that I must persevere and strive on. I was really lucky to get the boys' autograph...there were lot more behind me who waited in vain.

Really an experience.... You get to talk to the gals and listen to them. You get to understand how they feel and feel their happiness. Some of them actually broke into tears and I had to take out and offer one gal my tissue.

Look at these fans' work. Look at the happiness on their brightly lit faces.
Maybe that was how I look too...Who knows... Not that I really idolises Fahrenheit to that great extent... I want to give it a try, something that I have never done years before. ^^
Of course I like Fahrenheit enough to last throughout the whole session.

JIRO!!!! He ROCKS!!!! I like the way he carried himself and the way that he treated his fans! His fingers so long and slender...really reminds me of Mariko San. No wonder ML care to look at him slightly more than the rest. (LOL)

XJ's Pretty Chun!
Finally I was onstage. I saw the boys. Chun first, followed by Aaron, then Jiro and lastly Calvin.
They would place their hands on yours. This was what I said to them.
To Chun - "Welcome" (XJ's Ah Chun Chun is so so PRETTY...OMG...)
To Aaron - "Welcome" (Aaron is so boyishly shy but cute.His spotty red shirt reminds me of my another bear - xiaojie..maybe I shall name him Aaron...LOL)
To JIRO - "你还是最棒的!!!!“ He paused...looked up and blinded me with his lopsided grin...Oh my ...oh my.... can die you know....oh my...oh my...So I let him hold my hands slightly longer than the rest....LOL You know, you know...I just have have this soft spot for JIRO!!!!! I don't know why!!!!!!! JIRO!!!!
To Calvin - "Welcome to SINGAPORE!" (Grinning away and a bit more generous with the words that I said. Calvin seems more matured and he has a pleasant smile.)
I didn't wait for the whole session to end...I should have...Heard that the last song was Jiro's 超喜欢你
Many didn't get their autographs...I think they must be very disappointed. I would feel the same too if I were them.
The next day, XJ, YP, SY and I went for Hana Kimi autograph session. I was hoping to see Ella!!!!!!!!!!! Ella is another bubbly star that I like recently. ^^

SY, WT & Me!!!! Our hands were stamped with SHE FC to identify us "legally". (LOL)
SY and her friend were very nice to reserve a "B" seat for me. (LOL)
Those "A" seats had been taken up by those who came as early as 9am. By the time I reached Tampines Mall, the open area had already been taken up and it was only 2plus in the afternoon.
Still I was lucky to get the Top "B" seat....somemore the lst of the "B" seats..along the corridor near to the entrance of the open area. XJ and YP got the "E" seats..which was on the lst storey. (The open area was on the 4th floor)
They were queuing at the lst storey's staircase!!!
All these sounded CRAZE right?
Yes, we were all that craze yozz!!!
However the security at Tampines Mall was better organised compared to IMM. I had a much easier time and all managed to get their soundtrack CDs signed. XJ and YP even went to get another soundtrack to sign again. YP wanted to see Ella and XJ wanted to see Chun AGAIN...(LOL)

One important thing to add!!! I managed to see Ella and Chun in action!!! Unlike Fahrenheit...I only got to see them when they signed my autograph.
Just a little imperfection, JIRO wasn't present for Hana Kimi's autograph. Somehow it made the whole session a bit incomplete.
If I were to see JIRO, I would still tell him the same words that I told him the day before. ^^
So what did I tell Ella and Chun?
I shook their hands and said "Thank you very much".
Ella...do you know you are also one of the bestest!!!^^
Hoping to see Ella's new show soon. ^^
3 comments:
Papers said 2000+ fans turnout for the IMM!! I saw the picture from Sin Ming - so packed!!Wow..FLH sessions so good, hold hands and talk...Good that AC and U managed to get the auto :) Would be vvvvv sad if Q for so many hrs but didnt get to see them.
For Hana Kimi...alas, me and YP got to work mah, so cant go so early... But lucky the crowd control moved the people very fast, else we may not be able to get ours signed :p
xj
xj: I believed there are more than that leh.. not forgetting those who queued but didn't get chance to sign.. I think somehow the failure in crow control for first day made the organisers for hana kimi autograph session realised that they cannot underestimate the power of such idols, so they decided to buck up.. or else sure chaotic on second day as well
comparable to the Energy n 5566 crowd which i saw yrs ago
Post a Comment