
The duo looks so compatible. Ella is so cute!!!!
Lately XJ has been "Chuning" all night....(LOL)
Hope to see Ella's next new show...with Chun...if not with Jiro...(LOL)

Do you know what were they looking at?
They were watching Hana Kimi's lst preview with their fans. The turnout was awesome and the crowd cheered when Ella got "touched" by Chun and Ella blushed. ^^

Must be quite fun and enjoyable. ^^
XJ: Go to your Ah Chun Chun's blog. He actually stopover in Singapore for a night and went straight to his favourite haunt - Newton Circus!!!!!! Now he's in Brunei but will come to Singapore again for his lst autograph session this weekend.
I think XJ will continue to "chun" tonight...Hmmm..."chuning" quite late last night??? (LOL)
Pictures extracted from Chun's Blog
5 comments:
XJ: Jiro's profile is really awesome..He has more on his profile than the other 3 members of the fahrenheit. I think Chun will eventually catch up as Hana Kimi has given him good explosure and media.
Jiro has not only done singing and acting but he also does compere work plus quite many commercials too. When I saw his profile...it is really wow. No wonder AC said that he is talented. ^^
kekeke, he also draws well!
amai~
My TW version of the rose is at my blog, can take a look yozzz.
That's why you see I like this fella alot. He's got a nice character also, and in some aspect, we think alike too..
Think alike as in what aspects?
Post a Comment