Having headache since last Tuesday.
CM has bought something from the pharmacy...highly recommended for sinus...
All I have to do is to make sure that the liquid goes into my nose and flush whatsoever that is hurting me out.
Sounds frightening...But I have to use it...Will only use tomorrow..CM asked me to go for gym.
Each time I cry only makes it worse.
I don't want to get into depression again...Having some early signs of symptoms lately.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go and see a doctor if you really have tt symptoms. Cannot play with it.
Sihui
it's good that you can sense the early symptoms now, so it's best you seek professional assistance soon..
halo
i used to have serious sinus and headaches - but the condition seems to have improved over the past few years after i relax myself. I think tension casued headache migrain and sinus so u got to relax.xj
Post a Comment