Yumiko is retiring, next year April.
Gosh....never expected her to retire so fast.
Deep inside, I know that she has no chance to attain TOP due to her looks though she is an awesome singer.
Nowadays Taka Co. doesn't follow the system of seniority. They push those with big fan base up... Don't forget Taka is a commercialised organisation.
Big Fan base means lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$
I think fans of Yumiko are going to tear alot... I have been through this stage before and now when come to such, I am emo tolerant.
Just like my Taka friends used to tell me..."Amai, you will get over it, your pain will heal as time goes by."
I know it wasn't Wataru's fault that Tartan retired. I don't hate her anymore just that I don't fancy her too.
Aran retired and sad to say I didn't pay much attention to Taka news. I actually missed her retirement period.
Maybe it isn't a bad thing, save me from becoming too emo.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment