I used to immense deeply in Chinese Opera and Takarazuka and those were really my most wonderful and happy moments... Now I am more concerned to keep myself healthy and alive and also to think of planning my later part of my life. The more you age, the more you realise the harsh reality of life. Give me 2 more years to⋯⋯ slog and toil and tear... Hope that I will find myself back again...
Will I find another "Tartan"?
Will I fulfil my dream to be a TOP?
I don't think I can find anyone to replace Tartan.
I don't think I will be a TOP though I used to work so hard to be one. ;P
Maybe I can find them in my dreams...
Nothing wrong dreaming them if you could...at most you only get to be weary from having dreams. ;P
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment