I was reading my old Taka entries in this blog. You can read them as they are in under 2006 Dec. I blogged about my Japan trip and along the way my Takarazuka.
Reading them again bring back the wonderful memories.
I think I was so much happier then.
I was a craze and I didn't even care how much I spent.
Everything is so different now.
My mentality, my bank account, my surroundings...just everything.
I miss those days...
I just met a Taka friend online and she commented that she missed all those good days.
She added that I was a true taka fan because I contributed so much to Takarazuka Co.
Hahahahahaha~~~~
Well....maybe I was and maybe I wasn't.
I am not so motivated now...
Though I plan to do some work, I feel so "sianz" and not a single work I have done.
Buck up , buck up... Do cheer up and get things done.
Life still continues...
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment