Friday, December 4, 2009

I Hurt My Back



Age is catching up with me...SIGHZ...

I was clearing my cupboard the other day, loading and unloading stuff, carrying at least more than a dozen magazines at one go...*Back pain*

I spent one whole morning to clear. Some I may discard away, some I want to sell off and some I am going to keep.

Those that I am keeping are my wonderful memories that I do not bear to throw.

What Shanice is going through now was what I had gone through few years back.

Shanice, I think you are a crazy buyer...

FM said that I was even a crazier buyer than you (Based on the stuff that I bought)

I admit...I was a 败家女。

Age is catching up with me...

Do not think that I want to spend so much anymore...

I do not want to see Doc again!!!

No comments: