Monday, September 21, 2009

Kung Fu Pet & Baby M

Recently I'm into Kung Fu Pet.

After feeding my employees in Restaurant City and harvested my crops in Country Story, I went into Kung Fu Pet to attack for experience and $$$. (LOL)

Sidetrack a bit...

Baby Matthias fell off the bed two days ago and his mum was so devastated.

Dad put Matthias on the bed after Baby M split milk onto his shirt. Dad went to washup and Mum went to get nappy for Baby M.

Then Baby M turned himself and there he fell onto the ground.

My parents were so heartpain when they got to know about it. Till today, especially my dad kept on reminding Baby M's mum to be careful.

I think it is indeed very stressful...

Nowadays, having a baby really no joke... Stress on its parents, bankbook and ......

Baby M, quickly grow up...and de-stress us yozz.

But he is really very cute yozz...See, I'm a proud aunt. (LOL)

2 comments:

Serene said...

is matthias ok? any bruises?
he must have cried very badly? i also fully understand how your sis in law must have felt...

amai said...

Heard that she's very stressed.

Baby M is fine, as cute as ever.