Thursday, September 10, 2009

越劇 - 江南女巡按



演那懷公子的是楊魏文。。。

她似乎常有機會演類似的懷公子。。。她長得很秀氣,I like this kind of xiaosheng... Some may just dismiss her away just because she looks 秀氣。At least her xiaosheng isn't sissy at all, one thing is that I can't stand sissy xiaosheng. (LOL)

I don't know ... maybe I happen to fall into this kind of category when I act xiaosheng as I was told that I look too 秀氣 to be a xiaosheng.

The other xiaosheng in black is 張小君。 After 白銀飛 retired from the troupe, she took over her post as the TOP.

Zhang has been awarded the Plum Award few years back. She sings the Xu-style and I think Yang sings the Yin-style.

I guess, I still prefer Yang Weiwen.

2 comments:

A.C. said...

Oh my god she's rather bony.. but she's good lor... and yes she's singing in Yin-style, though it doesn't quite sound like due to her tone.

amai said...

She has always been bony lor...hehehe...But I noticed her long long time ago and I like her better than Zhang Xiaojun.