Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Noticed ...

I was browsing through my previous posts as far as few years back and I noticed that I really wrote alot.

I saw my passion and frustrations and also my joy in them.

This is only my 2nd post this month. So unlike me, isn't it?

I don't know and I hope that I have not lost my interest in blogging.

Blogging has always been a place for me to relax my emotions and I have not been blogging as much as before.

FM said that I am too involved in FB lately and I guess this is one of the reasons.

I was quite uptide with emotions the past few weeks ago but I just wasn't motivated to blog about it.

Perhaps they were too sensitive issues that I wouldn't want to explain later.

Anyway, the troupe is back and they are gonna to celebrate their success soon.

It's good to know that we succeeded once again.

I'm not sure whether I will be going for the celebration cos I didn't participate and I don't think I should be present as I didn't credit the troupe. In fact, I kinda of discredit the troupe by not being able to go.

I wish the troupe the best in their future performances.

Sidetrack a bit...(Have been sidetracking already...)

It's my gymfit today. I'm looking forward to it.

It's my walking day yozz. ;P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

看到我的fb notes阿迈有feel哦!哈哈!