Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DONE!!!

I have finally done my share of translation!!!

XJ, go and check your email...

I have sent the 2 scripts to your singnet email.

At last, freed from suffering...(LOL)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Good for you leh.. my turn now:(
Best is i am not v good with PC (MAC user) and Powerpoint (doubt can use Acrobat PDF)
Any interns around?? Hee hee!!
Now is the time to get help from network...
How much is 8 pages cost?
Whatever, maybe i should give a try:) at least i try, yah?

Anonymous said...

My writer said one page abt.S$20 (8 pages)
meaning i have to pay S$160
And she is prof cos she writes for eng & chinese mag (sure power cos she can even sub all grammar & vocab)
But hundred & sixty bucks can almost open one chivas regal..lemme think

PS: oh, dun let the cat outta bag to YOU-KNOW-WHO if not i die lor,..ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Mx, you are so efficient. I haven't started mine. :-(

Darling - too exp lei. Why not you help me do? 1 page $2. Hee hee

Anonymous said...

hahah.. BBQ finished 5 pages liao. AC 2n pages. mx best - finished 9 pages liao!

Linda on way i think!

Me not yet start!
Anyone want to help?

hehe//xj

amai said...

But I'm afraid that the quality of translation not there...

才疏学浅

Furthermore, the scripts' content really jialat!

Some hokkien jargons really dun understand...
so the translations need to vet.

amai said...

Did I c one page $2?

9 pages =$18...

Hey...not enu for me to buy tonic for my brain cells to be rejuvenate leh...

bo hua lei...very pai tan...

amai said...

not even enu for me to c doc for my backache...

Chey...

Anonymous said...

ah yah, good friends can give discount mah. hee hee

yes i agree with mx, the hokkien jargons are very complex and i dun even know how to read. :-(

I am not even 1 page now. Jia lurk