Saturday, May 16, 2009

Zhangzhou Xiangju Troupe's Gao Wen Ying



This is the older version of Gao Wen Ying with some different casts.

However I like the little kid in this version rather than the one that I saw at GCB last month. This kid is so much cuter and livelier

Xu Yuxiang acted the flirtatious Missy instead of Yang Xiaoyi.

Er I don't remember Lan Haibin wore a beard when I watched their live performance.
I was thinking how come he didn't seem to age after he got separated from his wife for about a decade. By right, he should have a beard...



The insane lady in blue isn't Yang Yuexia. AC, she was the dan that you like but I forgot what's her name. She has already switched profession, no longer an opera actress but a clerk.

(Franxxis, you used to take her pics when she was here the lst time 3 years back. I remember you mentioned about liking her smiles.)

I miss the little kid, Yiling. She is really cut out to be a wawasheng.

Hey Shanice, she has a mirror too just like your Min Er.

4 comments:

fr said...

I also don't remember LHB with a beard.

I can't see her face clearly. I think she is Lin Xiu Zhen. I was wondering how come she was around this time.

amai said...

Oh yes, that's the name..Heard that she is now a clerk.

A.C. said...

Huh... at her age she switched job... don't understand why she want to give up her iron ricebowl lor.. anyway who else left?

amai said...

Sighz...remember Li Li of Xiamen Troupe. She also left in the midst of her career. She was on her prime then.