Woke up with aches all over again!
It's peak season again at work.
Lots of things to do and handle.
KH is embarking on a series of performances and SHE announced that we are going to have 14 performances in July!
Isn't that impressive!!! (shrieks) (LOL)
(That would mean MORE rehearsals are expected.)
In June, we have about 3 performances... and they are kind of evenly spaced out...
(That would mean you can't plan for a hol long enough to destress. This can be despressing, right?)
In fact, next week is going to be a busier week than the previous one.
I don't think I can relax that much... Still have lots of things to do during the hols.
Have been using salonpas on my shoulder and back...This morning used another patch on my thigh...I sprained it last night...-_- Sighz...
I have not been sleeping well with all the aches since ??? . Sighz...quite some time already...
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think its 10 -not 14 shows in jul.
Oly 4 are 2 hrs type. The other 6 are all dance or opera excerpts of abt 20-30 mintues each - so i dont think there would be massive rehearsals. A lot of admin, coordinations and logistics expected though.
My immediate boss just resigned. This made me kinda worried. Worried that the new boss will not come on time and the three team leaders have to shoulder more responsibilities (=more work more overtime).
Haiz... xj
Post a Comment