Saturday, May 16, 2009
越劇- 榮華夢
I got this clip from the web. (My vcds spoilt, they might have been spoilt during the shipment)
XJ, this is the one that I told you about, Yueju's latest version of 真假駙馬。
Look at their costumes and especially the hairdos...
They are so much "developed" now.
Can you tell the difference between the 2 twin brothers?
I think they did make an effort in trying to differentiate the brothers.
Look at the brothers' hairdo, gestures and also the most specific part is the way that the actor sings.
For our Xiangju, is it possible for us to have a different style of singing just like the Yueju???
P.S. If you can't view the clip, you may come here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Actually we can have 2 different styles of singing.. like what I suggested last time, elder brother sing in higher notes while younger sing in lower notes. But if you want 2 completely different feels... hmm.. that's kind of hard, because although there used to be artistes who had their own singing style, but nowadays nobody seemed to be able to tell one style from another lor.. I feel this "new" version of Zhen Jia Fu Ma costume and character portrayal is nice, because it gives this story a "timeless" feeling, so you'll be more focused on the moral of the story instead of trying to figure out which period it is based on..
Post a Comment