Sunday, May 20, 2007

Last Night's Rehearsal

We rehearsed the "Fish" last night.

Not really a disaster though still there are some imperfections.

XJ tried her level best to conquer some difficult gestures.

The "turnabout" action isn't that simple and easy. XJ tried but ended up dizzy.

I tried too. I got out of the "circle" somemore. According to XJ, my height made the movement even difficult to handle because I am tall.

Director Su is still the same irritating sort.

She bossed around and gave us "tips" on how we should do our "roundabout" movement.

I invited her to give it a try. I told her that since she knew her "theory" so well, she should try out the "practical".

As expected, she couldn't even complete her first turn.

The morale of this incident is;

Keep your big mouth shut and don't embarrass yourself unnecessarily. (LOL)

1 comment:

A.C. said...

乐哉壮哉!果然是苍天有眼今宵现!