XJ just reported that tomorrow will be rehearsing on "Qing Jian Heng".
I'm doing a baddie role who tries to steal someone's precious zither, sword and fortune. Not only that, I lust after someone's wife and beat up my wife instead.
This show was first brought up on stage in early 90s and this role was done by veteran actor. I was a newbie then.
Never did I expect that one of these days, I had to take up this role.
Though it is a badie role, I like this role. Even the TOP would like to lay her fingers on. (LOL)
However, this show has a danger of being shelved if YN does not take up the role of the Butler Diao.
If it does happen, this will be my 2nd lead show that has been shelved this year.
A coincidence? Or too much of a coincidence?
Anyway, I have no say.
I just try my best in my part.
First of all, I must dig up the script first. ^^
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mx...u understand my difficulties... :)
I'm really sorry if it has to be shelved becos of me...
Ni
Not because of you, but because lack of actor, to put it in a correct context. But no one would blame you, as I'm sure if in any case you can't take it, you must have your constraints..
Anyway, seriously I don't think we're really that lack of actors, just that somehow the management just don't think of alternatives. Don't we have lots of aunties who pops up at times?
But not many actors not to mention aunties can take up that Butler Diao's role.
Anyway, whatever the outcome is...the outcome is.
Not within our control.
Thanks ac for your understanding... :)
Ni
Post a Comment