本期名言乃是;
挑戏挑角,日后刁难。
作者想法:
[挑戏挑角]
基本上演员不鼓励挑戏挑角。
不过要看你是从哪儿角度去研究此名言。
好角色,谁不想要。
但也要看看自己是否是用什么心态去对待角色。
有时候,欲望与合适是不成比例的。
[日后刁难]
令人不寒而栗的四个字。
各人立场不同,各自有理。
这字眼出自权威之人之口,带来的杀伤力不小。
[挑戏挑角,日后刁难]
相信自己,告诉自己。
只有小演员,没有小角色。
练好功,不放松;
练好戏,不怕“丑“。
十旦易找,一丑难寻呀。
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i agree with the last few lines:
1) there are no small roles, only small artistes
2) Its easy to find 10 dans than a chou.
Actually, can understand why everyone want to act real shengs and dans lar. Who would want to act lao sheng, lao dan, 38 dan and chou if they can act real sheng or dan?
The problem is all shows have a combination of lead couples, old folks and jokers.
May be thats the reason why some troupes can only produce excerpts cos no one want to act old folks and jokers. xj
I understand your meanings already...I will work doubly hard...hahaa....will be the clown of the year...hee
Ni
不要小看丑角或小角色, 他们分分钟都是整出戏的灵魂人物. 台词也许不多, 也可能因为一个重要的笑点或短短几秒钟的演出就可以在观众心目中留下深刻的印象. 这几秒钟也许就道出了戏的重点, 演员的表演也可能盖过主角的光芒. 表演者保留着为观众服务的心态, 最重要是观众看了开心感动, 这样不是很好吗? 我身为观众, 想看到的是表演者有没有角色的心. 场面壮观的舞台和华丽的服饰都是加分而已.
Hurray!!! I aspire to be the best charismatic "mountain thief"!!!
YN: Yeah... that means can see you in red nose, and colourful fluffy hair doing juggling on stage? HEe.... XD
Post a Comment