where to find a wife as good as Bai Su Zheng? She is so caring of xu xian lor, protecting him from xiao qing's attack. This sort of feeling is so great..
Typically I don't like Xu Xian's role, because he's usually rather whimpy... Wu Fenghua's rendition is good though. This reminds me of Xia Saili who once acted this role, and her actions, though similar to Wu's, were too "flowery" for my taste. Wang Zhiping's singing in the first part during the fighting don't quite sound authentically "Wang-style", and I thought she's singing Zhang-style, but the 2nd part sounds more familar to me.. heh...
4 comments:
花帥真的是百搭啊!
花花專場肯定比其他人累的,
又打又唱........
where to find a wife as good as Bai Su Zheng? She is so caring of xu xian lor, protecting him from xiao qing's attack. This sort of feeling is so great..
Pk
That sounds like "My wife is a ganster".. hahaha...
Typically I don't like Xu Xian's role, because he's usually rather whimpy... Wu Fenghua's rendition is good though. This reminds me of Xia Saili who once acted this role, and her actions, though similar to Wu's, were too "flowery" for my taste. Wang Zhiping's singing in the first part during the fighting don't quite sound authentically "Wang-style", and I thought she's singing Zhang-style, but the 2nd part sounds more familar to me.. heh...
Post a Comment