Thursday, May 17, 2007
小飞霞和小珑女
昨晚是我第二次去看小飞霞的歌仔戏。
剧情类似民权的[送亲缘]。(连主角的名字也一样哟)
他们昨晚的表现比起第一天感觉好多了。
我还看到许素云在我的面前走过,害我眼前一亮,因为我相当喜欢听许素云的唱腔。
不知是不是许前辈坐在贵宾席中,感觉小飞霞好像比较卖力演出?
另外,小飞霞在中场休息的时候,出来唱了一段鼓励观众前来支持。。。我觉得蛮不错的。。至少听起来好听舒服。^^
我想我明天会带妈妈去看戏。 ^^
怎么办?我想学唱歌仔戏! 学了十来年的芗剧,我能学会唱歌仔戏吗? 最基本。。。我得去掉残留在我的唱腔得“芗腔”吧......
用我的数码相机拍的小飞霞的演出片段,效果还可以吧。。。我想。^^
P.S. They have "kissing" scenes (2 only) which I find quite nice. ^^ Not yucky at all, they are acceptable and nice. (LOL)
I know some can't accept such scenerio. Why not just forget their true identities and see them as 剧中人? As long as the feel is right, I can accept such arrangement. ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Like i said, first day sucks lor.. these few days I went to watch.. still not bad.
Yday I want to go watch one lor.. hais but I got rehearsal, can't go. Sad.
Hahaha....My mum wants to go so I am bringing her tonight. ^^
so envy.. i cant go... i want go kpo shows...plus hp...haha.xj
kekeke, why the "zhao xing" of that person holding the sword so funny one! santa claus to be?? hahaha~~~
Post a Comment