Wednesday, May 23, 2007

早期的小飞霞



She looks so young and so pretty.

I heard that she became a troupe leader when she was barely 21 years old. She is the youngest TW street troupe leader so far.^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm... I prefer the current xfx.

i find her 10 years ago is too sweet too young too girly.

Now at least more steady and more Sheng feel. xj

amai said...

But sometimes still have that "girlish" feel...which I find quite nice also. ^^

Look at the way she placed her hand on her chin when she drank that tiger beer.....

amai said...

Well.....does my xiaosheng "girlish" also? I wonder......

Anonymous said...

Actually i prefer xiao shengs in their early 40s. I find that they are more charming around this age - possibly due to accumulation of stage experience also.


My mum and aunties watched some of YLH and YQ de early shows and find them too "green" then. xj

Anonymous said...

I agree with xj. She looks so sweet and girly 10 yrs ago. Now better.