We watched HP 7. It is a nice movie.
FM called me up and told me that the tickets were running out fast. I was still walking to the bus-stop when she called me...Do you know where was she? She was still doing her OT!
I called up MK, got the direction how to take a bus to AMK Hub. She seemed surprised that I did not know how to get there by bus.
I know how to drive there, I know how to take the MRT there...LOL
It is good that I now know how to take a bus there. ;P
MK was already on the bus when I called her again. I wanted her to queue up for me as I was worried that I might not be able to queue in time for the tickets.
When I reached there, I was hoping to spot a long-haired girl in the queue but she was nowhere to be seen.
Moments later, this long-haired girl appeared and was shocked to learn that I was already in the queue.
So we got ourselves the tickets and bought some food. We went in and that FM was still on the way...Poor FM, OT on a wonderful Sunday.
FM missed some exciting parts in the show and she has been waiting so long to watch HP.
It is indeed a better chapter than the previous one. The previous one was so boring!
Harry Potter does not seem to grow any taller... His friends have already grown so much...
I never read the books and I really do not know most of the details. Though I have watched all chapters , I do not remember all details.
I think I must be quite a nuisance, kept harping the one besides me, asking who the person was, what did that mean etc......
After the movie, MK headed for her COI rehearsal and we went home and visited Nexx in the later part of the evening...
MK went there too. We did not get to meet up... The place is so huge! The crowd is so BIG...
Shall go Nexx again...Yozz MK, shall we go there in the afternoon one day, preferably a weekday , crowd will not be that many, I suppose.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol~ Yah I am planning to go there on a weekday. I am free on monday and tuesday next week~!
Hahahahahahhaa...great...
I have a TW friend who is a fan of Kunqu Opera... I am planning to meet up with her...Shall we go together and you two can talk about Kunqu...
Just don't mind about me if I do get lost. Most probably I will lor...LOL
Post a Comment