Friday, November 26, 2010

Baddie Yang Weiwen



When I first saw Yang, she did a bad guy role...bad but cool. And that what attracted me to Yang. :)

She is quite a flirty xiaosheng in Honglou Meng as Jia Nian.

Hey MK, remember I said that you are more suited to be a dan rather than a sheng...

Look at the shengs' movements, like what AC mentioned, they are "sharp" in their movements and only shengs have this kind of "ability" in them.

If you manage to acquire such "ability", your dan is going to be ruined...so I would rather that you stick to your dan...

It isn't easy to be a dan, a dan has to be smooth flowing and kind of "curvy"..I think AC knows what I mean. ;P

Just a note, the sheng in black is their troupe's TOP, Zhang Xiaojun.

She is a Xu-style xiaosheng and when Bai Yinfei quit the stage, she became the TOP.

1 comment:

Miko said...

huh.. like that ah.. Then I better dun try anything funny and jeopardise my dan career.. :P