Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Needs Vs Wants

Needs

- I need a new pair of spectacles.

- I need new blouse(s).

- I need to upgrade my desktop.

- I need to revive my dying laptop.

- I need my holidays to rest and recuperate.

- I need to think about more "Needs"...LOL

Wants

- I want a Kate Spade.

- I want to dye my hair.

- I want to buy new opera discs.

- I want a cake for my birthday.

- I want to eat Hotpot(s).

- I want to go Universal Studios.

- I want an iMac.

- I want a new laptop with Window 7.

- I want to go overseas for holiday.


"Needs" are targets and having higher chances of achieving them.

"Wants" are dreams and may not achieve in the end.

So what are your "Needs" and "Wants"?

2 comments:

Miko said...

u want imac.. then u want laptop with win 7.. like that very contradicting leh.

amai said...

Yeah....laptop for leisure and Imac for serious work. ;P