
The collection at the library has obviously increased.
I borrowed some dvds home, I wanted to borrow more but it isn't the hols yet.
You get to borrow twice as many during sch hols.
For normal members, you are allowed to borrow 2 audio visual materials.
If you pay $21 or $42, you get to borrow 4 or 8 audio visual materials respectively.
The Chinese opera collection has grown however I still find them limited in variety.
I borrow one Yueju title and a documentary on Kunqu.
I finally saw a title that I brought to the Library.
You might want to donate some of your chinese opera dvds to the Library. ;P
So far no Takarazuka dvds, the possiblity isn't quite high because Takarazuka doesn't have any English or Chinese subtitles.
How I wish that Takarazuka makes subtitles so that I can watch them with greater understanding. ;)
Fat hope, I suppose......
1 comment:
i have watched the kunqu 600 years online... its not bad! Quite interesting.. and i love that dan. so pretty.
Post a Comment