How good is your English? Let see if you can spot any
mistake in the following sentences.
1. You've passed your driving test. Congratulation!
2. Our shop is open 7 days a week including Sunday and public
holiday.
3. The Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world.
I gotten the above from an email asking me how good my English was.
Well, I am rotten in English......
Have you spotted any mistakes in the above sentences?
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I spotted, one (must be humble a bit also). Congratulations, right?
The Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world. should not have The?
let's try..
1. congratulations
2. public holidays? i'm also not sure abt the is open or is opened part :p
3. Mount Everest is the highest in the world.
????
for the second sentence, "Sunday" should comes with "s" too... congratulationS to all 3 of you who got it right too... =D
1. Congratulations
2. opened, Sundays and public holidays
3. Omit the "The"
Post a Comment