Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wrong Grammar Usage 2

What is the correct grammar usage for the below sentences? Give it a try yozz.

1. She gives me some advices.
2. These news are good.
3. Those sort of people are nice to talk with.
4. He is the best of the two brothers.
5. She is junior than me.
6. What kind of a flower is this?
7. He is older than me.
8. One must do his duty.
9. I said to him to go.
10. We lived here since 1980.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. She gives me some advice.
2. This news is good.
3. Those people are nice to talk with.
4. He is the better of the two brothers.
5. She is more junior than me.
6. What kind of flower is this?
7. He is older than I.
8. One must do one's duty.
9. I told him to go.
10. We have lived here since 1980.

not sure abt some lei.. esp 7, 8,9

Kongming said...

i not going to try this round, malu myself haha

amai said...

No lah..is okie to try...nothing wrong if u get it wrong. We all learn yozz.
1. She gives me some advice.
2. This news is good.
3. That sort of people is nice to talk with.
4. He is the better of the two brothers.
5. She is junior to me.
6. What kind of flower is this?
7. He is older than I.
8. One must do one's duty.
9. I told him to go.
10. We have lived here since 1980.