Wrong English Grammar Usage
1. Has she received any informations?
2. Have you learnt the new poetry?
3. Do you know that people?
4. She is junior than me.
5. Which is the best of the two?
6. I am not as rich as him.
7. He invited Steven and I to his house.
8. Did she came?
9. I have seen him yesterday.
10. The girl has no bed to sleep.
So the correct usage should be....
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1. Has she received any information?
2. Have you studied the new poetry?
3. Do you know that person/those people?
4. She is more junior than I.
5. Which is the better of the two?
6. I am not as rich as he.
7. He invited Steven and me to his house.
8. Did she come?
9. I saw him yesterday.
10. The girl does not have a bed to sleep in.
not sure abt 2, 4 ,6 and 10..
1. Has she received any information?
2. Have you learnt the new poem?
3. Do you know those people?
4. She is junior to me.
5. Which is the better of the two?
6. I am not as rich as he.
7. He invited Steven and me to his house.
8. Did she come?
9. I saw him yesterday.
10. The girl has no bed to sleep on.
Post a Comment