
I wore it last night just for fun.
I wore it this afternoon just for fun.
The dancers asked me why I bought the dancing shoes.
Just for fun.
Though I didn't join in the dancing class doesn't mean I couldn't buy and wear them for fun.
Maybe I may go back to the dance class when my health improve.
Play by ear then.
Mum thought that I quit KH and she was happy.
She wasn't too happy to learn that I went back to KH to rehearse.
Dad just asked me about my ear.
I told him that it is still blocked.
Guess my parents want me to stay at home and recuperate.
They aren't wrong to think in this way.
I would love to stay at home and rest.
23rd Feb, I am going to perform the "Hong Lou Meng" excerpt.
Hopefully by then, I am fully recovered.
Anyway, I am not the ONLY Jia Baoyu...
Even if I can't make it, there is always a 2nd Jia Baoyu, a 3rd Jia Baoyu and a 4th Jia Baoyu......
The whole troupe isn't going to wait for you. Performance and Money and Opportunity don't wait for you.
Either you take it or leave it.
Those days when I was not feeling well, my bond with my family tighten. So in a way, in KH I lose acting opportunities but I gain more concern from my family.
It is your choice. It depends on what you want.
You can be the top in the ranking list in terms of performing opportunities but you have to sacrifice some other things to make way for it.
I have sacrificed many things and I don't wish to sacrifice my health.
I may not be as active as before... Maybe I may become a happier person. ^^
1 comment:
Agree with you whole heartedly - got to be willing to give a lot a lot a lot of time (plus $ - if stay far) if you want to be one of the tops...
Our latest top of world girl (need u guess?) shd be able to relate..LOL!
Pros and cons lar.. opera can be addicted and fun some times. But too much of it can really worn us out...
Age is catching up - i dont seem to have energy lor...xj
Post a Comment