A clip on us at the backstage before performance.

I was the first one to complete my makeup and hair. (As expected)
I love HELLO KITTY. Guess I am the only one who like HELLO KITTY. Quite a few of them like Winnie the pooh but I prefer Piglet yozz.
The dans were naughty...hehehe...Once we were done, we would pass by WMY and throw her a remark - "WMY, I'm done!".
One famous line for WMY is .. "One eye one hour". She made up her one eye for an hour. (LOL)
See how "expensive" the hairpieces look! This princess is so RICH!
SH was so so happy last night. She even polished her nails with care. A little smear wasn't tolerated. So she did it for the 2nd time till she was pleased with them. (LOL)
One more picture of the palace maid before wrapping up this chapter. ^^
WMY ever mentioned that I am too qualified to be a palace maid. So next time I try to be the "Head of Palace Maids". ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment