Sunday, November 18, 2007

Into Sudoku



I am now into my Sudoku Puzzle number 43!

I am only into one third of the book and there are about 80 more puzzles to go.

I started on 23rd of Sept, tried 2 puzzles and failed to solve them.

I stopped for quite a while and resumed on 12th of Nov.

I solved the 3rd puzzle. On the 13th of Nov, I solved another 6 puzzles.

On the 14th of Nov, I did another 8 puzzles. On the 15th of Nov, I continued another 9 puzzles.

However on the 16th of Nov, I did only 4 and I solved none! (This day, I got too emotional and started crying... too many things on my mind, nothing to do with my puzzle solving but it did cause me not able to concentrate on Sudoku.)

Yesterday, I did another 8 puzzles, only managed to solve 2 of them.

Today, I finally able to solve Puzzle 43. ^^

One thing that I learnt, you wanna solve Sudoku....You better don't cry too much. Hahahahaha (LOL)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sudoko, my brain will overheat playing it....headache...

pk