Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sigh!!!

I was conversing with BBQ aka Shanice aka Piano on MSN. I was telling her that I am not confident in English and I think my English sucks!

To be exact, I am not a "Language" person. I am more of a visual kinestatic person rather than a linguistic person.

A bit of musically inclined and the irony is that I know nuts about music scores. I am not Logic smart nor am I spatial smart. I lose my way quite often on the roads.

I think I have a bit of interpersonal intelligence as I empathize easily with others.

Sigh.... My confidence is still lacking......

Can someone suggest ways to improve in your English?

I write better than I speak...

After so many years, I am speaking like a child...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u write better than you think..

i think it is the exposure lor.. u need to speak to others in english to brush up the language..

actually mine is not good too cos most of the time i converse in half past six mandarin to my family and colleagues.. but at least i get to speak english with my unisim friends and some other colleagues

further more ur mandarin is good, unlike me.. really 半桶水..

amai said...

Mandarin good? U must be kidding...U dun expect me to use Mandarin for my WORK!!!

This has been bugging me for YEARS!

Ni said...

Mine is no good either. My school emphasizes on both English and Chinese so I always speak mandarin to my colleagues..haha...

Kongming said...

language can only improve by reading lor. no other way. at least ur languages r much better than mine

Anonymous said...

lucky i am accountant - not teachers. accountant only need to recognise numbers, no need alphabeth.. hee... xj

amai said...

Do come and celebrate our youth together with the 3 of us this Monday. ^^