Friday, June 22, 2007

Shanice aka Piano

The KHers know Shanice as BBQ, initials of her full name.

Sometimes we would joke and call her Barbecue and she won't get irked.

She is fun and pleasant to be with but sometimes you can be "itched" by her nonsense.

One example of such is that she wants us to address her as "Zun Sao" simply because she adores Chun Fahrenheit.

So we just let it her "weave" her dream of "fantasy". ^^

It is okie to "DARE TO DREAM" though the dream may not come true. (LOL)

She blogs alot about her work and hence kind of stress me out. I seldom want to talk about work and blog about them unlike her.

I just want to be officially off-duty after official hours. (LOL)

Why is Shanice's other nick known as "Piano"?

I only got to know "Shanice" via her blog and "Piano" was nicknamed by her new idol - 洪公子 because Shanice left a comment under "Piano_lover".

Beauty Hong (Nicknamed by Piano), ooops...I guess 洪公子will freak out each time she sees thi nick. (LOL)

How much does Piano idolise Beauty Hong?

It is ---------------------------THIS MUCH---------------------------------------

Piano got swept off by 洪公子's picture, the 101th picture.

Next Piano kept talking about her, showing her picture to almost all KH's buddies.

After that, Piano smsing me for info and details and you could feel her excitement.

Followed by anticipation of getting to see her pictures, wrote an article and browsed through all the pictures to look for 韩将军。

I think Piano is cute yozz. If I am her, I may do the same too. (LOL)

Latest update...... I found out Hong's weight!!! Gosh...this kind of weight qualifies Hong as a hua dan.

I have a consensus with her. (secret)

(Someone will jump......wahahahahaha)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah liao.. u idolise me also ah.. write so much abt me.. one whole blog entry lei..

hong mei ren's weight.. dun need to say.. must be 35-40 range lah..

amai said...

35 - 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is outrageously astonishing if she were to weigh this little!

Don't forget she isn't short and she doesn't look undernourished.

I think her weight is perfect for a beauty. (LOL)

But as a xiaosheng, I would encourage her to go for a little bit more.

She said that she will try. (LOL)

Anonymous said...

hey.. ur results in the last n post.. r u referring to the thalassemia part? if it is.. i dun think it is so serious to the extent not to get married lah.. find one who is not a carrier lor..

btw did u go n take the test for it? that time my doc just suspect i have it.. but he say dun need to take the test.. unless i'm abt to get married n my other half is a confirmed carrier..

amai said...

Shanice, what is your mass?

Anonymous said...

mine ah.. alamak you wan me to disclose my mass here for everyone to see ah? haha