我覺得周莉演寶釵挺合適的,唱得真好聽,她男裝扮像也很帥喔......想起高中時的一件事,有次老師在台上介紹余秋雨的老婆是著名黃梅戲演員~~~全班哄堂大笑,因為大家想到動物園那隻,呵呵......
i remember the second clip.. you performed it in my sch..
Shanice: I never get to perform this excerpt. It was not me. Leader borrowed the tape from me and I told her that I would like to learn this part. She agreed but later on got another person to act. She just left me confused and sad.
oh yah it was not u... it was someone u dun like
I watched this show before...very nice
也许再重看整部剧会更过瘾些。。。太美,太悲了pk
Post a Comment
6 comments:
我覺得周莉演寶釵挺合適的,
唱得真好聽,
她男裝扮像也很帥喔......
想起高中時的一件事,
有次老師在台上介紹余秋雨的老婆是著名黃梅戲演員~~~
全班哄堂大笑,
因為大家想到動物園那隻,呵呵......
i remember the second clip.. you performed it in my sch..
Shanice: I never get to perform this excerpt. It was not me. Leader borrowed the tape from me and I told her that I would like to learn this part. She agreed but later on got another person to act. She just left me confused and sad.
oh yah it was not u... it was someone u dun like
I watched this show before...very nice
也许再重看整部剧会更过瘾些。。。太美,太悲了
pk
Post a Comment