i have not watched chunfeng de actual stage show so far. But the publicity leaflets and clips of this fei er dong gave me quite good impression abt this troupe. Modern, creative and full of zest.
i guess their direction is to experience more modern form of arts and attract thje younger generation. Does chun feng also has improved tradi shows for the older tradi opera lovers?
Heard that chun feng guys have great passion for arts. And are very talented and resourceful. Add Oil oh.... xj
I would love to watch more of their performances. Recently they just had a performance in the Red House at Ximen. I missed it as my schedule was not able to make it. Hopefully I will catch them "live" in the future. 春風劇團, Keep up the good work!
11 comments:
我喜欢春风!I like their passion and style!
感謝阿邁大力支持
也謝謝阿邁提供的技術
非常感謝
謝謝阿邁的分享!
第一次看到春風劇團的表演,令人耳目一新.
可以感受到演員的認真投入演出.
台灣優秀團體是ㄧ定要支持的!!!
我也是第一次看春風,
不過,男女主角基本上認得~哈哈......
以後有機會,
ㄧ定要現場去看春風的戲,
音乐似乎太传统了一些,和现在干强烈的剧情和服装有点不怎么搭配。但还是觉得很不错,不怎么像是实验性的剧目!
呵呵~~久仰那位李小生大名,
今日ㄧ見,果然是魅力無限啊~
太帥暸!!!!!!
不過,第一次就看到她演那樣角色,未免......
哈哈~加油吧!
有機會ㄧ定以行動支持你們!!!!!!
看了文字劇情感覺很有新意
表演感染力也是不錯
贊一個
这个 这个,的确很新鲜。。大胆的尝试,富有创意,他们很棒!
pk
i have not watched chunfeng de actual stage show so far. But the publicity leaflets and clips of this fei er dong gave me quite good impression abt this troupe.
Modern, creative and full of zest.
i guess their direction is to experience more modern form of arts and attract thje younger generation. Does chun feng also has improved tradi shows for the older tradi opera lovers?
Heard that chun feng guys have great passion for arts. And are very talented and resourceful. Add Oil oh....
xj
Very interesting and creative show...the actresses are very talented...indeed 了不起。
Ni
I would love to watch more of their performances. Recently they just had a performance in the Red House at Ximen. I missed it as my schedule was not able to make it. Hopefully I will catch them "live" in the future.
春風劇團, Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment