.jpg)
Guess where I was?
I spotted WHEATS @ Toa Payoh.
.jpg)
I saw it on a TV advertising its cake rolls from Japan.
And they are very expensive.
I was so happily choosing what I wanted forgetting to ask how much they were.
I bought 7 rolls , the one not in the picture was a durian roll bought specially for my mum.
The durian roll is the most expensive priced at $4.80.
The original roll is two plus and the rest are at about four plus.
I paid everything at about $26 for just 7 rolls.
I have not tried them yet, they are still in the fridge.
Hope that they are still intact when I wake up later.
Having a bad stubborn cough that refuses to go away.
Shall comment when I get to taste them later. ;P
6 comments:
hmmm cake rolls that look like donuts! okie, i may go try, make it my reward if i pass my food safety test this coming week! :D
Provided you don't put them in the fridge too long. Kind of hard when I bit it. ;P
I bought them b4.. but the lady advised me not to put them in the fridge...
She didn't tell me abt not putting them in the fridge. Aiyo...
Mum was complaining too hard.
Nice to eat ma? Look yummy...xj
XJ: Just remember not to put them in the fridge then they will taste just right.
Post a Comment