Monday, October 18, 2010

Hotpots, Mac Or PC

I can't remember when I last ate hotpot. Seems to be ages ago.

I have hotpot dates with some friends and I do not mind eating hotpot regularly.

I used to eat hotpot almost weekly.

That was so long time ago.

Time really flies!

I want to get a Mac...But I am not sure what should I get, a Macbook or IMac?

Both of them cost steeply.......

I have to watch my wallet.

A friend advised me to get IMac instead.

Bigger, better and who's going round carrying such a heavy Macbook unless you don't mind.

Or should I get a new Window 7 laptop? My existing one is having problem logining in.

I have an old desktop and I want to upgrade its ram and still keep it at XP.

I want to buy new softwares especially adobe PDF..

So many things to decide and they all need money...

So I have to think about it...

Any advice?

3 comments:

A.C. said...

If it's just regular usage, iMac should be fine, and since you've already have iphone (i supposed you got 3GS plan?), there's no need to lug your laptop everywhere also lor. But you have to get used to the Mac interface, which is entirely different from windows!

amai said...

Thinking of buying an IMac...maybe next year...

Save save save....

Miko said...

I think buy normal laptop ba... cuz MAC interface will give u some problems.. And many programs dun support MAC.