Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sore Shoulders & Other Thoughts

FM pointed out that I have the habit of locking my shoulders unconsciously.

I didn't realise it till she told me.

I try to "unlock" them once I am aware of it.

No wonder it has been causing the sore and the pain.

Just accomplished another KH mission.

That night during after performance supper, L discussed about blog pictures and its content.

The worst isn't about the pictures and its contents.

The worst is to know that someone that you don't really fancy is reading your blog. (LOL)

Well, when you start to publish anything up the web, you should know the consequences that it might bring to you.

Anyway, I have many to tell but not here.

If I don't like you and your crappy way of doing things, I just dismiss you with a hump and a thump.

It takes time to discover who are your friends or foes. If friends turn into foes, no doubt quite a sad thing, but if you see from another point of view, it actually makes you feel better.

Friends turn into strangers...Just nod, hi and bye at the most.

就当缘分尽了,还不是一样过人生吗?(呵呵)

有些人口是心非,在人面前说是朋友,在别人面前说不熟,这样的人多可悲呀。。。呵呵………

时间能证明一切,那就慢慢等待云开见明月吧。

1 comment:

A.C. said...

Well at least you have a better grasp of who is your friend and who is not lor.. in a sense, that's good enough!