Thursday, March 25, 2010

Poor Scholar & Big Fish



How nice if I can strike lottery? Then I can get myself a nice pink zhezi specially designed for MWT.
Er...why is that Big Fish keeps on looking at me? Please swim away...I have no money to get you Koi food.



I shall pretend to be fast asleep. Maybe it will swim away.
Do I smell like Koi food? Why is the Fish edging so close to me?



Hey, what's that smell? Something fishy in the air....



What's that wierd-looking thing in the sky? It is an aeroplane..no..no..It's a bird...


Wahahahaha...I know what it is! It's a BIG RED FISH dropped from the sky!!!!

(Taken from my OLD BLOG, dated November 2006)

Just a note, I notice that I wrote alot, way more alot in Kirk's Passion than in this current blog. I even reviewed on shows that I watched and I even pen down my personal views on Takarazuka and many others... Wow...HISTORY...Wow

4 comments:

amai said...

XJ: I was looking through the old pictures and kind of compared your current make up with the old one. I think you look better in the old makeup. Some friends have been telling me that your current makeup with only red and black ...*shake headsss*

Wanna review your makeup?

Anonymous said...

maybe is a ageing problem? or a colour problem? or a,...surface area problem?

amai said...

Aging problem? Nah...

Probably makeup and the colour.

With the right makeup, you will still look good despite your age.

A.C. said...

I think the old makeup gives the eye more definition... yueju kind of makeup is much softer, so maybe not suitable for her lor...