Thursday, March 25, 2010

Opera Hairpcs

OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!

I like looking at opera hair pieces though I don't use them as often as the dans.

I think I was the lst person to start having TW opera hairpieces in KH. My TW friends gave me as gifts and I share them with my troupemates excitedly.

XJ used to question me when I commented that she should buy some hairpieces to "package" herself. At that time, she didn't see the need to do so.

Now...she has tons and tons of opera hairpieces and they are still growing in numbers, I believe.

XJ told me that she has about 100 sets of hairpieces.. (Old data, may have more.)

MK in her blog mentioned that she has 20 sets of hairpieces..

Rene has about 20 sets of hairpieces too.

SH, I'm not sure but I believe she should be around this figure as well.

Gosh...OMG!!! OMG!!!

Opera hairpieces can be very addictive and they aren't CHEAP!!!

Anyway, you got to salute them because it takes great passion to buy them.

I hope not to follow their footsteps. (LOL)

I probably won't get to use them as often and it would be such a waste of money.

No comments: