Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sighzzzzzzzzzz

One sad news, I may not be able to go to TW for performance due to my work schedule.

Sighz... I have already missed the CNY performance...

看開點吧~~~

Recently, my heart is not in my opera...I don't have that fighting spirit that I used to have in those earlier years.

Maybe due to several reasons;

-: Not much of a 表現

-: Not much of a 時間

-:Not much of a 肯定

-:Not much of a 機會

-:Not much of a 心情

Yet XJ can tell me that I am being "doted upon".

XJ, you are more versatile and easier to use...我是“逆徒”

One ZZ actor told me that I am better off as a dan than a sheng. He said that I have stage presence. (Wow...professional advice yozz...)

I don't know how to react...whether to be happy because it is a kind of recognition or whether to be sad because I have spend almost half a lifetime doing sheng...

Doing sheng, I have not much opportunities ...

Doing dan, I will be facing lots of competitions and stresssssss...

And somemore, I was told that it is unfair to some troupe members that I play both roles...In a way, I "snatch" their dan opportunities.

I can only say....

I feel sorry but there is nothing I can do...

Your woes are nothing compared to mine... (LOL)

So why bother about "unfairness"?

Let just keep to our own green pastures.

每個人都有自己的一片藍天,不是嗎?

雖然我的藍天的烏雲比別人多。。。我只能隨身帶著傘。。。呵呵~~~

No comments: