Tuesday, April 28, 2009

感触良深

A friend msn me telling me that she read my blog from the oldest entry.

She told me that after reading my blog, she felt lots of 感触.

I was puzzled initially cuz I would probably be the one to have such emotions unless we have similar experiences......

She commented that...

What I (amai) was in Japan, my heart was with the troupe.

(I remember.... KH was performing "Jade" and I was far away in Osaka, I even watched the youtube clip posted up in the net.)

Now...I am in SG, my heart no longer with my troupe.

Well, I can only say... people change when situations change...

Do you know my very first blog was named "Kirk's Passion"?

I discontinued that blog quite a long while ago...

The articles, pictures, my passion...all cemented in that blog, long forgotten, hidden away to be covered in tons of bytes.

Then I opened another blog, the current one which I named "The Opera Stage"..

Then along the way, I just changed to "Amai Desu"...

"Amai Desu"...which simply means..."I am Amai (fullstop)"

Traces of passion...have long evaporated over time...

Perhaps someday...I no longer feel any more emotions...

当塘中水不再起涟漪,感触。。。还会存在吗?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amai, passion can be re-ignited.

fr

amai said...

Thanks Fr... hopefully I may find my direction soon.

A.C. said...

Most importantly you should listen to yourself and know what you want to get out of the whole thing lor.. like last time I used to be very upset when I don't get to act this or that... but now I know I'm more interested in tech. theatre, so I'm just as happy if I get my chance to do set design or lighting design for troupe.. can act or not, it doesn't quite matter anymore, although it'll be even better if I can do both at the same time lor..