Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Year Has Almost Passed

Heard that there will be a small cake (or rather half a cake, maybe a quarter?) waiting for me tonight.

Too bad I won't be there to witness it to be eaten. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who remember especially when most of them forgotten last year.

It used to be a big deal to me, something that I look forward to. Just some kind and sincere wishes would make me happy and joyful the whole day long.

I used to take my parents especially my mum for granted. I focus more attention on my friends. You don't need an army of friends to remember, they won't unless you are some popular stars...(LOL)...

At least my mum never forgets my special day...of course there are still some friends out there who care.

I am not alone, not a forgotten being. There are people who care about me, it's me who forgets them.

No comments: