Friday, November 28, 2008

Eee PC




Nope, I don't have the extra cash to get this baby. I redeemed it yesterday because i recontracted my Singtel internet.

Eee PC is indeed small and handy though it doesn't have any dvd drive. You need to get a portable one if you want to watch dvd on Eee PC.

At the moment I am quite happy to have it what it is. No intention of getting any extra accessories, no intention of going elsewhere for hols. Even now, I am learning how to take public transport like Mrt and Buses, Cabs are out of question for me too.

Now is recession and I need to keep some money for rainy days and most probably I can only save more after clearing my debts and some other comnmittments.

Waiting for the sky to drop money for me...heeheehee...Yeah, sleep early and dream about it.

No comments: