Is this really yueju? I think the music don't quite sound like leh... but it's certainly not xiju also... the costume looks like what we had for Yu Tang Chun!
Like that cannot considered it yueju already, because one of the key characteristics of any opera is the music.. by changing their music like that, I find it hard to acknowledge it as Yueju, although it sounded nice... anyway, the actors don't pronounce like typical yueju style also... sounded like jiangsu dialect..
Well, Lanlin will not do exactly the same for us I supposed. Something like exclusivity and copyright.. hahaha... but I think we can decorate ourselves also la, by using those fabric glue to glue on those pre-made embroidery patterns
Actually I've talked about this before, regarding using printed materials instead of embroidery, think it can look good too lor, and less "bulky".. I know GZX already have ppl wearing such costumes
7 comments:
Is this really yueju? I think the music don't quite sound like leh... but it's certainly not xiju also... the costume looks like what we had for Yu Tang Chun!
It is yueju except they made changes to its music.
yes. we copied theirs. We saw this at Lanlin place and copied theirs.But hor... their inner piece nicer - got painted print!!
The lace wai tao is exactly the same.
xj
Like that cannot considered it yueju already, because one of the key characteristics of any opera is the music.. by changing their music like that, I find it hard to acknowledge it as Yueju, although it sounded nice... anyway, the actors don't pronounce like typical yueju style also... sounded like jiangsu dialect..
Well, Lanlin will not do exactly the same for us I supposed. Something like exclusivity and copyright.. hahaha... but I think we can decorate ourselves also la, by using those fabric glue to glue on those pre-made embroidery patterns
I think printed prints are also nice on costumes. Perhaps it costs cheaper. What u think?
Oh..btw...just took a look at this show's cover..It is also written as 杭剧
Oh... then it's not really yueju lor...
Actually I've talked about this before, regarding using printed materials instead of embroidery, think it can look good too lor, and less "bulky".. I know GZX already have ppl wearing such costumes
Yes confirmed this show is NOT yueju, but the once extinct Hangju of Hangzhou..
Post a Comment