Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Wedding Dinner



Aunt JM & Aunt ZZ

Most Khers went for Aunt ZZ's daughter's wedding last night at Pan Pacific.

YN and SH took lots of pictures especially SH. You should see her fluttering from one person to another.



I asked for her blog and she said that WMY had not completed it. Heard from WMY that she's going to make a very dynamic and nice blog for SH, some animated stuff.
Wow......SH is so lucky. Look at WMY, so cheerful, smiling broadly from ear to ear.



Me & Aunt JM. Aunt JM said that she must hug me closely so that my mum would get jealous. (LOL)

Anyway my mum and I hardly hug each other. My mum is a traditional housewife and she rarely hugs her children. Aunt JM though is my mum's friend, she is very modern and outgoing. Different personalities, I would say. ^^



YN & Me



SH & Me



Me & WMY

Do you notice that I SHOWED OFF my nicely manicured nails? (LOL)

I love the painted flower on my nail. ^^



Here is a picture that I took at Mac Cafe before I went for the dinner.



Our first dish at the dinner - Lobster Cold Dish

I didn't take the rest, it was too tiring as the dinner ended late at 11pm.



Last but not least, a video clip at the dinner for all to see. (LOL)

3 comments:

Ni said...

wahahaha....now i improved...the video is not so shaky already...

but everyone will know how 38 i am...

amai said...

Mdm Jenny See...Haha...saw your other blog...........*yawn*.....

Tot that u wun be blogging yozz....Each time I go there, I can't help but "yawning". (LOL)

Anonymous said...

that was created during my blogging course...din use at all...

Ni