Saturday, March 30, 2013
Old Picture 1
As one of the administrator of KH's FB Fanpage "這些年,我們一起學薌劇”, I started to look out for old pictures. The old pictures really brought back wonderful memories.
The picture above was a scene taken from “三鳳求凰”, it is one of my most favorite shows so far. It is also one of my leading shows.
I like the storyline and the character that I played. XW's character is also very cute too. I can't remember the last time that we acted together on stage. XW is now pretty busy with his job and he hardly has the time to even drop by KH.
This "Brother Cai" role has been taken up by other actresses since then. However I still prefer XW to act this role. Perhaps we had acted together for quite some time compared to the rest.
Thanks to ML who took this pic and indeed it brings back wonderful memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment